(44) Final Prop List

Final Props 
Now that the filming schedule is looming, I have to decide which props I am going to use. Not much has changed regarding the props since the early planning stages. I plan to use an array of props that effectively help construct the mise-en-scène and apply meaning to my film.

List of Props 
This list states the props I am using.. In order to read an in-depth analysis regarding the props and their effect in the story as well as where and how I acquired them, click here.
  • Coloured Smoke Grenades (red/white/blue)
  • Powdered Paints (smashed up chalk)
  • Armchair
  • Petrol Can
  • Lighter
  • White Rose
  • Gun
  • Bell
  • Signposts
I have made a quick presentation detailing what the props are, what scenes they appear in and how I acquired them. I also included images that show a similarity to my own props, to give a sense as to what they look like. 


Equipment
Equipment is important as the equipment I use can help determine the picture quality of my film. These are the equipment I shall bring to filming: 
  • DSLR Camera
  • 50mm lens
  • SD card
  • Spare camera battery

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Endings & Cyclical Structures

The Power of Subtext

(53) Evaluation Q.1