Popular posts from this blog
(52) Final Ancillary Task 2
Poster This is my final poster for my film. To view all of the posters I created, see below. I have created a multitude of poster designs for my film, using the conventions that I researched here as inspiration. Here are some of the designs I made for the poster for my film: These posters are centered around one of the key characters of the film, Bleedingheart. I opted for a teaser-like style for this poster: this style involves little to no information about the film and only a vague date. The title is in yellow, the same colour the titles and credits are in the film. Several (unfortunately fake) awards are included which fits the style of short film posters as, without a-list casts and directors to flaunt, awards are the only thing short film posters have to offer. I used a mid shot and close-ups to suggest the genre as a drama as it focuses on the character and indicates that the film will be about character experiences. The color palette is similar to t...
(55) Evaluation Q.3
What Have You Learnt From Your Audience Feedback? In order to obtain audience feedback on my short film, I created a survey for people to fill in. The reason I opted to use a survey as a device is that, firstly, it is an anonymous method people can use. This is important because people are more likely to answer truthfully (particularly if they're being critical) when they are anonymous, and I wanted to ensure all of my feedback was accurate to how my audience felt about my film. Secondly, a survey is useful because it is convenient for both me and the respondents as all of their answers are kept in one place and it is a swift and straightforward process, unlike sitting and talking face-to-face or on filling out a written questionnaire. In terms of my focus group, unfortunately, the only people who could respond to the survey were people who had seen my film, which is obviously a limited number of people and, therefore, restricts how representative my results are. I did not want to...




Comments
Post a Comment