(50) Rough Cut Feedback

Rough Cut Feedback
Here is the feedback I have received after showing a group of different people the rough cut of my film. I asked them to be open and honest about their thoughts on the film and their suggestions for improvement in order to improve my film. From reading people's feedback it is clear to me what needs to be changed and altered to improve my film. There are clear issues with audio in portions of the film and good sound is a crucial part of creating an effective and immersive film, so this is one of the areas I need to change. There are also currently gaps where footage is missing in the film at the moment which need putting in to complete the film as a whole. I will place some more footage into the sequence to change this and, if possible, film some more shots if I don't have enough available footage. I have found it incredibly helpful gathering feedback for my rough cut as it has helped me identify weak points to improve upon. 

I have created a to do list for my final cut based on this feedback and also my personal opinion:
  1. Fill in the gaps in the sequence
  2. Perfect the audio quality, audio placement and add sound effects.
  3. Polish the cutting and transitions





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Endings & Cyclical Structures

The Power of Subtext

(53) Evaluation Q.1