What Have You Learnt From Your Audience Feedback? In order to obtain audience feedback on my short film, I created a survey for people to fill in. The reason I opted to use a survey as a device is that, firstly, it is an anonymous method people can use. This is important because people are more likely to answer truthfully (particularly if they're being critical) when they are anonymous, and I wanted to ensure all of my feedback was accurate to how my audience felt about my film. Secondly, a survey is useful because it is convenient for both me and the respondents as all of their answers are kept in one place and it is a swift and straightforward process, unlike sitting and talking face-to-face or on filling out a written questionnaire. In terms of my focus group, unfortunately, the only people who could respond to the survey were people who had seen my film, which is obviously a limited number of people and, therefore, restricts how representative my results are. I did not want to...
Comments
Post a Comment